Terms and Conditions
We act purely as selling agents for the various suppliers and their returns policy will apply.
You can contact us through the ‘contact us’ link on the site; or email us at email@example.com
Making a Purchase:
Click on the item required and Paypal will process the order. Shipping and handling costs will be added to the item – you do need to select the relevant worldwide postal option. Please note that outside the EU you may be responsible for customs and duty on your goods.
All goods are offered subject to availability, and we will do our best endeavours to ensure that the goods are in stock at the various suppliers at the time of ordering.
The various suppliers will aim to mail the goods to you within 7 days of receipt of order and their terms and conditions will apply.
If goods arrive damaged or faulty, then the returns policy of the supplier will apply and you should contact them directly within 7 days of the good arriving.
In the event that you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution then you should contact us.
Justhands-on.tv is a subscription service designed to support individuals interested in patchwork, quilting and textile art with videos available online of workshops, interviews with artists, hints & tips and tours of exhibitions.
The subscription charge shown on the website must be paid using a valid payment method (e.g. credit card).
Refunds are at the discretion of the company.
The company reserves the right to change the subscription price at any time and without notice.
If you have any questions regarding our subscription fees and refund policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specifically noted, all annual subscriptions will be automatically renewed on the expiration date to ensure uninterrupted access to justhands-on.tv at the then-current annual subscription price. This renewal fee excludes promotion and/or discount pricing.
Notification of annual subscription renewal will be sent to you by email 30 days prior to your membership expiration date.
The annual subscription fee is charged to the payment method linked to your account. Confirmation of renewal will be sent to you via email.
All renewals are subject to these same Terms and Conditions together with any future amendments.
Should you require any information regarding renewal of your subscription contact us via email at email@example.com
Facebook Competition Rules
Our Promotions on Facebook are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entries must be submitted by the date stated on the Facebook post. The winner(s) will be picked at random. You have to have posted a correct answer, liked this post and be a liker of the Justhands-on.tv Facebook page.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Entries must be posted on Facebook
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
4. The winner will be the entrant selected by Justhands-on.tv.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Justhands-on.tv reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win a competition, we will notify you by message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within four weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
7. The prize is not transferable to another person.
8. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
9. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
Attending a Sewing Retreat run by us:
Payment and reserving your Place:
- To reserve your place, the booking form should be completed and returned with a deposit of £50. However your place can be reserved without it! Cash is acceptable, cheques should be made payable to Justhands-on.tv Ltd but we do not have credit card facilities. If the retreat is advertised on the website, then full payment can be made through Paypal.
- On receipt of your deposit, a place will be confirmed for you on the sewing retreat. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment: Retreats can be paid for in full at the time of booking (see above) or the balance in accordance with the booking form.
- If full payment has not been received 3 weeks before the date of the retreat, we reserve the right to reallocate your place and of course your deposit is not refundable.
- Materials are not included in the cost of the retreat.
- If appropriate a requirements list will be sent to you near to the date of your retreat. You will be required to bring your own sewing machine.
- In the event that you wish to cancel there is a sliding scale of fees: click here for fuller details:
- Should WE have to cancel the retreat you will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the workshop programme should this be absolutely necessary, for example due to the ill health of the tutor.
- You will be advised of any necessary changes as soon as is humanly possible.
- In the event of any accident or incident from the moment of check in until the moment of departure then the T&C’s of the host venue will apply.